MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT:
"The following contents shall be seen as an inspiration to all of us, guiding our actions, aligning our conduct before partners, suppliers and associates in our daily activities. Strengthen Vitacon's beliefs and culture. More than a Guide, Vitacon's Culture Manual and Code of Ethics is a guideline that shall serve a work and instruction instrument for our activities"
VITACON'S MANIFEST1. OUR DREAM: TO REINVENT THE CITY
Together we are capable of reinventing the city and creating a new life style best fitted to each person. We invite you to join our cause. We are building a different future. We extremely appreciate each person's time. We dream of a better and simpler life, like walking to work and taking the kids to school. We use intelligence in favor of simplicity.
2. OUR VENTURES: YOUR LIFE BY DESIGN
We search, plan and develop innovative and distinguished ventures that improve people's lives. Our products offer solutions by design:(MDS)i
M = MOBILITY
D = DESIGN
S = SIMPLICITY
I = INNOVATIONMAXIMUM PROFITABILITY3. OUR COMMITMENT: TO IMPROVE DAILY LIFE
We undertake daily commitments that provide a new way of living the city. We have launched a campaign for a life without cars in São Paulo. We support the city's first parklets. We refurbished squares and offered services to cyclists. We believe in the purpose of appreciating neighborhoods in which we are present, with innovative designs and urban solutions.
OUR ETHICAL BEHA VIOR1. ETHICAL INTEGRITY
Ethical integrity is the main requirement we expect from our associates.
• Treating all associates with dignity and respect, without prejudice concerning race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, class or physical disability;
• Providing associates with a safe workplace, with appropriate and satisfactory conditions, in addition to an inspiring and motivating environment for the exercise of their roles;
• Our office, our sales stands and any public space bearing our brand are an extension of our home and a reflection of the attention and quality we employ in our work. Therefore, treat them striving for perfection, paying attention to smallest details, and as if they were your home;
• Not consuming alcohol or drugs during work, as well as not being under their influence during work.
• Being responsible for the appropriate use of Vitacon's assets, in order to avoid damages, inappropriate handling, losses and misplacement;
• Not using e-mail or the internet to send messages that do not add value to our business;
• Respecting the rules of appropriate use of products bearing the Company logo, applying and observing the Brand Book;
• All properties or facilities available to associates must be exclusively used for Vitacon's commercial activities and, consequently, shall not be used for any type of personal benefit. It is strictly forbidden the use of financial resources, services or assets of the Company for any wrongful or inappropriate act;
• Associates must be at work dressed accordingly, using suitable clothing to the environment. Thus, the following clothing is not permitted: flip flops, shorts, mini/tight skirts, low-cut necklines, crop tops, tank tops and team t-shirts.2. VITACON'S INTERESTS
Vitacon's interests must prevail over particular interests of associates or third parties. Therefore, we would like to highlight a few points.
• The Company's equity shall be preserved and not be used for personal gain;
• Taking and using any type of work material for private purposes is strictly forbidden;
• Associates must avoid exercising activities that are or appear to be in conflict with the Company's interests;
• It shall only be permitted to accept gifts of a maximum amount of R$ 150.00 and promotional products bearing the supplier's name and logo, such as pens, keychains, agendas and beverages. In the case of beverages and tickets exceeding this amount, they must obtain prior approval by the management or a drawing shall be made between associates of the area;
• Invitations to take part in lunches, dinners and other events sponsored by the supplier are a common practice in our business. However, there are limitations concerning the event type or the amount involved. Each case shall always be reported to an immediate superior. Non-recurring invitations may be, eventually, accepted, provided they are considered commercial, promotional or marketing practices;
• It is forbidden to accept, in any way, favors referring to provision of materials and services from our suppliers or financial institutions;
• The use of Vitacon's supply service for private works shall be independent from the service hired by the Company, all expenses being paid the associate and approved by its superior;
• Bonuses, as money, loans or other favors of any nature must not be accepted from commercial companies;
• It is not allowed to hire direct relatives of associates: father, mother, children, nephews, spouses, cousins, uncles and siblings;
• It is not permitted to maintain stable relationships with associates.3. CONFIDENTIALITY
All commercial, technical, strategic and professional information concerning Vitacon, its customers or partners shall be treated as confidential, taking into account that its inappropriate use, publication or disclosure may damage the image and results of the Company.
The following are obligations of associates:
• Refrain from publishing or sharing confidential information (business, prospecting plans, customers' information, etc) with other associates or third parties who do not need such information to conduct their activities, regardless of the means, whether printed, electronic or orally;• Refrain from sending Vitacon forms/patterns for personal use or the use of third parties who are not linked to the Company;
• Vitacon must require contractual obligations from its partners regarding respect to customer's information, adopting privacy and confidentiality policies.4. CUSTOMERS
• Customers are the foundation of the existence, survival and development of the Company;
• Our customer must be well served, in a friendly, polite, gentle, clear, proactive and honest manner;
• Customers must be treated with professionalism and respect, that means, with ethics;
• We must deliver our products just like they were sold. Ensure that our brokers and supplier do not sell false promises;
• Exercise citizenship enforcing the Consumer Protection Code;
• When making a "mistake" to customers, we must quickly "correct" them to avoid conflicts;
• Ethics in the relationship with customers is a valuable instrument of attraction, loyalty, marketing and development of the company;
• Execute our perspective in relation to mission, values and code of ethics;
• Each associate is responsible for the company's image before our customer;
• Take all opportunities to surprise and captivate our customers;
• Always listen to a customer more than talk. Thank our customer;
• All issues brought by customers must be answered in a period that is suitable to their expectations and needs;
• It is not allowed to act in a disrespectful manner to the customer, use offensive words or make judgments. These attitudes are subject to punishment.5. SUPPLIERS
• Selection and contracting of suppliers is conducted based on technical, professional and ethical criteria, by means of predetermined processes.
• All associates must follow the Supplies procedures for the qualification of suppliers.